About a week ago I had the pleasure to visit the infamous Fogueira Brazilian Restaurant in Ramada Plaza JBR.
Located on the 35th level with stunning views of Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, Dubai’s 1st Brazilian Churrascaria offers authentic all-you-can-eat Brazilian barbeque and features endless meat cuts that are served straight to your table; along with traditional appetizers and a salad bar.
Among the highlights of that night were:
– The professional, yet friendly service, the very attentive waiters who were explaining us the different types of meat served by them and from which you could eat as much as you wanted.
– The playful yet elegant atmosphere (you were called to indicate whether you were ready for more meat or you needed a break, simply by placing in front of you a green or red coaster (green for more, red for break).
– The live performance of Giselle & Diego with modern and classic Latin tones with their beautiful voices and the brilliant remixes.
– Of course the Samba dancers who will mentally transfer you in Rio’s carnival and invite you to dance with them!
– The fact that our glasses were always full.
As for the food, my well trained meat lovers/friends were amazed by the meat (no wonder why they call Fogueira “the meat lover’s paradise”) and I, as vegeterian, have to say that the alfredo pasta, the mushroom soup, the authentic brazilian cheese breads and fried banana were mouth watering! For dessert, make sure you’ll try the traditional grilled pineapple with cinnamon and the passion fruit mousse (if you like sour desserts) and you’ll have a taste of heaven!
Now the weather is getting better, make sure you’ll reserve a table on the terrace. The view of Marina, JBR and the Palm will take your breath away!
Thank you Fogueira team for this memorable evening.
Oh and thank you for making me realize what my next travel destination will be. Rio, here I come!
Prices: AED 315 inclusive of free flow of soft drinks, chilled juices & still water / AED 425 inclusive of free flow of soft drinks and house beverages / AED 875 inclusive of free flow of bubbly
Outlet Timings: Friday Brunch: 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm / Dinner: Saturday to Wednesday: 6.30 pm to 12.00 am / Thursday & Friday: 6.30 pm to 2.00 am
Like Fogueira on Facebook